Right-Way Home Improvements PLUS ON WINNING
Angie's List Super Service Award
2013 2014 2015 2016 2017
Yelp! "People Love Us" Award
For providing SUPERIOR SERVICE in the Tucson area!
"Our customers have spoken"
Hello! Let me introduce myself. My name is Chris Rushing. I have been doing construction since 1991. In that time I've built homes from the ground-up with my Dad and Uncle before venturing out on my own. I was a union jouneyman carpenter on 4 high-rises in Las Vegas and at the St. Louis Cardinals Busch Stadium. I relocated to Arizona and started this business at the end of 2012 - it immediately took off.
Why hire us?
Experienced, Insured, and bonded. Great problem solvers! After 26 years in construction, I have the solution to any obstacles we may run into when remodeling. We have an A+ rating with Angie's List and BBB! We can offer 6 months NO INTEREST to approved credit! We also accept Cash, Check or Charge!
What does this mean to you?
The Right-Way Team provides the Right-Solution, the Right-tools and allocates the Right-Amount of time for your home improvement projects. We can save you $$$ and unneeded stress!
We also know what vendors have the Right-Product to fit your needs. And we have all the tools you'd find in a woodshop on our trucks which allows us to do on-site custom work - at a price you can afford!
Whatever your household gliche, we have got your fix!
One call to Right-Way Home Improvements PLUS will get your household running smoothly again! We Guarantee it!
Want to learn more about us?
Are you a Right-Way customer?
Share your experience with others by using the CUSTOMER REVIEW tab above. You can also review us on GOOGLE, YELP, Angie's List, The Better Business Bureau, Thumbtack, and Facebook.
Thank you for stopping by. We look forward to hearing from you!
Not a licensed contractor (Handyman Exemption)
Are you ready to start your home project?
TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL REMODEL PROJECT
1) Plan Ahead! Create a budget and select your products
2) Find Good Help. Hire a remodeler with more than 3 years experience, a good record with the BBB and positive customer reviews
3) Be A Good Boss! The perfect clients are easy to get along with, honest and have an appreciation for the work the craftsmen do
4) Get An Estimate. Know the cost of your project(s) and ask
questions to ensure all the financials are clear to avoid missed items and funding delays
5) Know What You Are Getting Into. Remodeling is exciting but it can come with unexpected snags, delays and inconveniences as your home is turned into a construction zone
6) Pack Away Your Belongings. Homeowners need to remove all belongings before the workers arrive. This allows workers to start the work in a clutter free environment and protects your valuables.
Right-Way does commercial projects too. Call us to discuss your business remodeling needs.