Are you ready to start your home project?
TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL REMODEL PROJECT
1) Plan Ahead! Create a budget and select your products
2) Find Good Help. Hire a remodeler with more than 3 years experience, a good record with the BBB and positive customer reviews
3) Be A Good Boss! The perfect clients are easy to get along with, honest and have an appreciation for the work the craftsmen do
4) Get An Estimate. Know the cost of your project(s) and ask
questions to ensure all the financials are clear to avoid missed items and funding delays
5) Know What You Are Getting Into. Remodeling is exciting but it can come with unexpected snags, delays and inconveniences as your home is turned into a construction zone
6) Pack Away Your Belongings. Homeowners need to remove all belongings before the workers arrive. This allows workers to start the work in a clutter free environment and protects your valuables.
Right-Way does commercial projects too. Call us to discuss your business remodeling needs.